Wikipedia:John Taylor Gatto has been a guest, and one of his books has been read. Gatto's lectures and books describe fundamental problems with K-12 public education.
The Underground History of American Education (2001)Edit
Subtitle: A Schoolteacher’s Intimate Investigation Into the Problem of Modern Schooling.
Read by Lyn Gerry.
- UG 315
- UG 316
- UG 317
- UG 318
- UG 319
- UG 320
- UG 321
- UG 322
- UG 323
- UG 325
- UG 326
- UG 327
- UG 329
- UG 330
- UG 331
- UG 332
- Unwelcome Guests 335. Casting Shadows: Coal, Industry, School and the State.
- Unwelcome Guests 336. The Politics of Knowing: Media, Science, Education, War, Capital and the State.
- Unwelcome Guests 337. Growing Freedom: Fighting Corporate Strategies of Control of Food and Ideas.
- Unwelcome Guests 340. What's Behind the "War on Terror?": The Not-for-Public-Consumption Policies of Empire.
Chapter Nine: The Cult Of Scientific ManagementEdit
- Unwelcome Guests 341. Disobedience and Solidarity: When the Empire Makes All the World a Factory.
- Unwelcome Guests 342. Disinfo and Missed Info: Propaganda, Media and Society.
- and subsequent episodes ...
Gatto spoke in 2001 at the 5th Annual LINK Homeschool Conference.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.